Congratulations G4TQE MG

John just reached Mountain Goat on GW/SW-002.

:goat:

Well done John!

14 Likes

Well done John, good to work you on your MG activation and also along the way.
73 Don G0RQL.

Congratulations John…

Don GW0PLP

Well done John! 73 Mike G7HEM

Congratulations John on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

FB John
Sorry to have missed you today .
Hope to work you again soon

Neil M0WBG

Hello John

Congratulations and all the best for the future.

Nick

Congratulations John, welcome to the herd - thanks for the QSO on your WhooHoo! activation :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, John, for your MG status,
For some reason, I’ve never chased you, but you’ve chased me 5 times so far. Thank you for that and I’ll be looking forward to chasing you sometime soon for the first time.

Guru

Congratulations John. It’s all uphill from now on !!

Frank MW0OFA

Congratulations John.

It was a pleasure to be with you today on Waun Fach GW/SW-002 with the sun shining and hardly a breeze. A big thank you to all the chasers and activators that made both our logs and made it so special for John.

73 de Allan GW4VPX

GW4TQE/p ready for the activation with his 2m Slim Jim attached to the ‘artistic cairn’

Viki M6BWA/p gave John his fourth contact after some stiff competition :grinning:

A very happy John GW4TQE/p with Allan GW4VPX/p

Allan GW4VPX/P relegated to operating HF in the peat :grinning:

7 Likes

Well done John and congratulations on joining the herd. You certainly picked a good day for it.

Thanks for the two s2s today as well as all the contacts along the way.

Rod

1 Like

Congratulations John on reaching Mountain Goat and letting me give you the vital S2S contact! Gosh, what a neat log! I can read yours more easily than I can mine!! Thanks for all the S2S on the way and I look forward to many more. Very impressed that you still had the time/energy to pop up Fan Nedd afterwards and give us another S2S. Sorry our signal report was so poor from GW/SW-020 but obviously it was a bad path and we had packed up and were about to leave the summit when Rod heard people chasing you but couldn’t hear you on the stick aerial at all. After a swift return to the trig point we unpacked my dipole, assembled it hastily with M0JLA holding it up and it just did the trick - thanks for hearing us. Thanks also for choosing a (mostly) sunny day, but with a cold wind, and I don’t have to ask you if you enjoyed your day - the photo says it all! Hope the weather is as kind to you in the next few days when you are obviously going to prance swiftly up some of the local heights and only sorry i won’t be around to chase you. Have fun!

73 Viki M6BWA

3 Likes

Many thanks for all the congratulations and all the chasers and activators on the day. A special thanks to Allan, GW4VPX, who was my companion on my MG day. It was a long walk to the summit of Waun Fach, but well worth it in the end. Finally, a special thank you to all the chasers and activators over the years.
John G4TQE

4 Likes

Well done John , always a pleasure to speak to ya .
73 Gez M0NTC