Congrats - G1OHH

Sue, well done on making your 1st activation - Whernside up the steep side!
Not to be taken lightly - the effort for a 60something against a 50something first time is not to be dismissed.
Proud of the effort you put in, and I know you learnt a many things not obvious to a sloth.
Good on you - you deserved the pile-up, thanks to most of whom who waited very patiently.

Bit difficult to say “/P” after 1300+ contacts

M6PEW

In reply to M6PEW:

Congratulations Sue!

Your callsign will be very familiar to many activators & chasers alike & I am very pleased that you have completed your first activation :slight_smile:

G/NP-004 Whernside is not an easy summit, whichever route you take.

Best 73,

Mark G0VOF

In reply to M6PEW:

Very many congratulations Sue. I remember us talking about you doing some activations at the Blackpool Rally and I’m so very pleased for you that you have been able to achieve this.

You do know that the only way is up now!

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to M6PEW:

Congratulations, Sue! It was great to work you S2S today and I’m sure there will be many more now you’ve taken the plunge!

Good luck!

Karen 2E0XYL

Congratulations Sue on doing your first SOTA activation.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M6PEW:
Congratulations Sue on first activation . Does this mean I get to chase You instead of following You {:-{)
Safe Descents
Bob G6ODU

In reply to M6PEW:
Hi Everyone

Many thanks for the congratulations. I would also like to thank Paul and Linda for making this activation possible and thanks to all the chasers and thanks to Geoff G6MZx for the spot and to Richard, Karen and Phil for the S2S’s.

Thanks everyone

Sue G1OHH

hi SUE
WELL DONE,A BIG FELL TO START WITH?? WHAT NEXT? WITH THANKS TO PAUL + LINDA

73S COLIN G4UXH

Nice one Sue, good luck with your activating career!

Looking forward to catching you s2s sometime soon

73 de Paul G4MD

Congratulations Sue on doing your first SOTA activation and many thanks for all your chases in the past look forward to working you when I’m next up that way

Peter

G1FOA