Browse For a Summit

Hi Jon / Richard

I am finding my way around the new site and congratulations, I certainly like the lay out but a question, I cannot find the Browse for a Summit facility, maybe it has’nt been included yet, I trust you don’t mind me asking.
Regards
Don [G0NES]

In reply to G0NES:

HI Don

Im also on board now. I can’t find the Browse for a summit facility or even the Search for a summit box either. Possibly an oversight…let’s see what Jon has to say.

73 Phil

In reply to G0NES:

I cannot find the Browse
for a Summit facility, maybe it has’nt been included yet, I trust you
don’t mind me asking.

Please ask away Don!

Yes, this facility is on it’s way. If you click on the ‘Change Log’ link at the bottom of the screen you will see a list of upcoming tasks.

All suggestions very welcome!

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

A basic 'Browse for a Summit’is now there. See the new ‘Summits’ link at the top. More to follow.

In reply to GM4ZF

Hi Jon
I have just tried it out and great, it works fine, thanks for the quick response, another querie, why do I have to log on each time I open up on the site each day, I have looked for a recognise button but cannot find one.
Regards
Don [G0NES]

In reply to G0NES:

Hi Don,

I don’t have this problem. I suspect it is due to cookie settings on your browser. Maybe check these - let me know how it goes.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ

Hi Jon
Thanks for the reply, Murphy’s Law is in operation this morning, I opened up Sotawatch via Webmon as usual and low and behold, I am shown as being logged on.
Regards
Don [G0NES]