Broken Reflector!

I see the reflector is behaving oddly !!

The main page on the web site shows that one the thread has a post by M0DFA some 13 minutes ago, yet I see noo such post when I open the link ! (Hiking in the mountains: tips for beginner hikers - Mountain Day)

Stewart G0LGS

In reply to G0LGS:

We are aware of this problem, Stewart, and trying to fix it. The hidden messages usually appear after 20-30 minutes.

Brian G8ADD

I suspect all messages are being intercepted by MI5/FBI and are being scanned for keywords such activation and summit before being allowed to be posted.

A message such as “My activation on the summit of Gun went down went down like a bomb” would really have them in a tizzy.

Wouldn’t MI5FBI be a great callsign to have? Imagine…“The callsign is MI5FBI and the name is James, James Bond, licensed to transmit”

Steve GW7AAV.com

I put it down to the experimental soup filter that Jon has inline, but Tom’s descriptions of beer and crisps after damp expeditions up The Cloud are still getting through. More work required on the algorithms I think.

Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G0LGS:

If you can`t wait 20 minutes, send a blank reply to the thread then delete it, hey presto you can now read the missing post.