Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Blackpool

This Sunday is Blackpool Rally,
And just noticed that G3CWI is out activating on this day,
Is any one selling SOTA equipment this year, ???
Is there going to be a Sota stand like the last 3 years ???

as i need a new pole hi hi…

Steve m0sgb

The SOTA stand will be on at Blackpool this year. Manned by Jimmy, Rob, Audrey and myself, and other SOTA people passing through in order to give us a break from time to time (hint hint).

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Should also clarify that this will just be the SOTA information stand. SOTA Beams will not be there, as spotted by Steve.

In reply to M0SGB:

Is there going to be a Sota stand like the last 3 years ???

Perhaps Tom may be able to fetch a pole and bring it to the rally for you? A quick email to Tom may be needed. If not then it sounds like a visit to the local fishing tackle shop is in order. :wink:

Myself and G4ZRP will be helping Tom with the stall sometime during the rally.

I’m looking forward to meeting the many activators and chasers I’ve worked in the past 6 months.

Andy
MM0FMF

Yes, if Steve (or anyone else) can sort something out with Richard in time for weekend, I am happy to deliver - just sort it out between yourselves.

I will be attending the Blackpool Rally and looking forward to meeting many of you. I will be ‘guarding the doors’ between 12 and 1pm (or was it 1pm and 2pm??) so come and find me and have a chat.
73 Ian G7KXV

In reply to 2E0HJD: For you my son, it could be double bubble!! :))