Awards and merchandise availability

Hello

Already got mine

Ec2ag Antonio…

hello barry gm4toe
thanks got my shack sloth and ice block had a great lunch with about 6 sota activators/ chasers it was a great time thank you all happy hoilday 73 km6cem

SOTA Stock Update - Sunday 29 November
Badges - in stock
Window Stickers - in stock
Patches - in stock

All other items SOLD OUT until Barry gets back to normal. Sorry.

http://www.sotabeams.co.uk/sota-items/

73 Richard G3CWI

Hope the move goes well for you Barry! Thanks for all you do for the program. Sincerely, I appreciate it, and good luck. 73!

Thanks Richard for selling these products while the SOTA Shop is out of commission for now. For my birthday I got a winter hat and a SOTA flag.

Erik
WX4ET

1 Like

I have now unlocked some of the products in the SOTA shop.
Certificates - printed ones will be available immediately, pdf ones will only be sent when I have good internet access (presently using tethering to my mobile phone / expensive!!!)
Trophies - not available until my workshop is complete (volunteers to help complete it are welcome)
Merchandise - only those items I have found so far, will add other items as I unpack more boxes.

I will try and fulfill all orders as soon as I can but please be patient as my computer facilities are very limited right now

Happy New Year to everybody worldwide

Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Barry, I’ve been following your information about the Awards/Trophy availability. I understand you are still having difficulty getting internet access at your new residence. I also read you are going on Holliday soon to warmer area. :wink:
I made Shack Sloth on 10 December 2015. I was hoping to eventually order the glass trophy. Can you give a possible time frame when you may be able to take orders for Trophies? I’m willing to pay up to $100 USD.

Andrew
KD5ZZK