Activator's log

Hi,

after I had entered one page of QSOs into the Activator’s log, I “finished” the dialogue, hoping, I could go on entering data, later on. But when I am now trying to enter data for this summit, I get an error message saying “You’ve already claimed for this activation.”

Is there no way to enter further data? Is it bad for chaser’s points? Or should I leave it just the way it is?

Best 73 de Arne, DL4OCE

btw: Thank you very much for your calls, we enjoyed the operation pretty much!

In reply to DL4OCE:

You have to enter all the data at once. There are several ways to fix what you have. You can delete this activation and re-enter all the data. Or you can download your log as a CSV file. Load that into a spreadsheet (Excel, OpenOffice) and delete all the entries for all the other activations in the CSV file. That leaves you with just the data you entered for this activation. Then you can add the extra data to the file. When it is complete, save it, delete the old activation and upload the CSV file.

It takes longer to write this than it does to download, edit, and upload a CSV file.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

:smiley: Well, I hope so :smiley:

Thank you very much, Andy!

In reply to MM0FMF:

It takes longer to write this than it does to download, edit, and
upload a CSV file.

Not quite, but it sounds more complex than it really is !

Although it was not really written for dealing with CSV’s containing many activations my SOTA CSV Editor available from G0LGS: Downloads will handle such editing.

Stewart G0LGS