I’m hoping to get out to a total of six local (easy) summits on Monday as it’s a new year and these summits still have a winter bonus for the activator on them.
These will (hopefully) be quick activations, so that I have time to get all of the summits in. So my apologies if you come 10 minutes after my self-spot and I’m no longer there.
This WILL depend upon the weather however my hope is to activate the following summits on 40m SSB:
(possibly in a different sequence depending upon the roads):
Will anyone work me on all summits ??
Update 4/2/2018 - we have had snow overnight and I know that one summit will now be difficult to make a timely ascent to in snow/mud, so I have dropped that one. If the snow starts again during today (Sunday) I may have to consider rescheduling the exercise, however more snow is forecast from mid-week. To add to my problems, I think I have caught the flu bug that is going around, we’ll see what tomorrow brings!