5 Summits a day!

In reply to F5AKL:

Merci André ! Nous y sommes ! Roger arrive dans quelques mn dans mon secteur. Nous nous retrouvons dans la vallée du var avant de monter jusqu’à Saint-Martin Vésubie.
Météo plus que favorable cette fois-ci !
au plaisir de vous entendre !

73’s
Robert

In reply to F5HTR:

Congrats brothers, you win !!!

Thanks for the QSO’s

73 Alain F6ENO

In reply to F6ENO:
Great activation…got you from 4 summits…lost the last one because of a local soccer match :-)Thanks for the points…not breaking down after 10qso…
i looking forward to see the video…

best 73 de Tom
DL1DVE

In reply to All :

Hi everybody !
Thanks so much to follow us during our big trek in the National Park of Mercantour. We were lucky this time, GPS worked correctly ! and weather was really nice ! we start to walk at 07h am and finish at 20h30 !
So we were very pleased to achived this 5 following summits over 2500 m in a day!
We stopped about 45 mn to 1 hour on each, that means about 10 qso for Roger and 10 for me. Really no time to do more. The 10 Mhz seems the best band to run all the day.
So now we are thinking about another trek as this one, but not now ! We are tired out!
my best regard to all
Bye, ciao, poka
Robert

In reply to F5HTR:
You guys are amazing, I look forward to your video.

Unfortuantely at work so missed your first 4 summits but managed to work you on the 5th. Thanks for the 10 points !

Cheers,
Andrew
G4AFI

Congratulations Roger and Robert on activating all 5 10 pointers that you planned to activate.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to F5HTR:Really a great job Robert and Roger.Looking forward to ur video.I had the luck and time to work u on these 5 summits.

73,Walter
PA0ALW

In reply to all:

hi friends !
After our trekking in National Park of Mercantour you can watch a F5LKW production Film !
here is the link : Parc du Mercantour - YouTube

we were lucky with the weather ! so tks again for your participation of our french national record ! 5 summits over 2500 m in a day !

best regards to all ! we will prepare another record like that next time !
we are thnking about it with Roger and Gerald !

best 73 to all and qsl is ok via Paper, e-qsl and lotw !

Robert F5HTR

In reply to F5HTR:
tHANKS TO ALL FOR QSO.
You can watch the video.
73 QRO

Don’t forget rating
73 QRO
Roger

In reply to F5LKW:
I just watched your video - a truly excellent production, well done to both of you !

I worked F5HTR on Summit #5 and I think I can just about hear my callsign G4AFI on your video at 8 mins 13 secs. Difficult to be sure as it beneath the music.

Again, well done

Andrew
G4AFI

Thanks again to all for rating and comments.
Andrew, I confirm our QSO on the video ;-)) Quite good.
Now you can visit my album via: https://picasaweb.google.com/F5LKW.SOTA/LeParcDuMercantour?authuser=0&feat=directlink
73 QRO
rOGER

In reply to F5HTR:Thanks Robert for all you efforts and the nice video and picture’s too.It was nice to work you from all the five summits.
Best regards.

73,Walter
PA0ALW