5 Southern Germany Summits in a day

I have now completed my blog entry for my 5 activations last Friday (5th. February 2016)
You can view the blog via this link: DD5LP/P – February 5th. 2016 – 5 Summits in a day. | DD5LP / G8GLM / VK2JI blog

Covered are DL/AM-001 Peissenberg, DL/AM-178 Ammerleite, DL/AM-177 Kirnberg, DL/AL-169 Auerberg and DL/AL.179 Weichberg.

73 Ed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, Ed.
I’ve enjoyed very much reading it on my smartphone but, for some reason, I can’t see the pictures :frowning:
Best 73 de Guru

Aha - I thought that was just my browser - I’ll see if I can fix (I guess, they’re too high a definition).

Ed.

Update: OK, I’ve fixed the pictures for Auerberg down to 640x480 resoltion from 3k x 2k and that slideshow works now, I’ll go and fix the rest now.

Update 2: all fixed now.

Hi Ed,
What a nice series of summits. Thanks a lot for the nice report. Have you been able to try out your cross-country skis?

73, Sylvia OE5YYN

The pictures of Peissenberg turned out nice - almost like Christmas Card pictures, you can almost see in the pictures how very cold it was!

We have had new snow overnight but not enough yet to try ot the cross country skis. If it snows again today and tonight, maybe I will be able to ski tomorrow, but I’d prefer no more snow as I am hoping to get out to another summit this week, to test all my SOTA equipment before heading for the UK next week.

73 Ed.