30000 chaser points

I notice that Roy G4SSH has reached his 30000 chaser points today, all made on CW, a superb achievement Roy. My congratulations.

Mike G4BLH

In reply to G4BLH:
FB Roy well done indeed. Congratulations.

I’m sure many will agree that it’s always a real pleasure to hear that familiar string of dits when activating on a chilly summit.

73 Marc G0AZS

A truly excellent achievement Roy and one that has been hard won. Well done!

73, Gerald

Many congratulations, Roy! A veritable achievement!

In the database you have entered your QSO with me on WB-022 on the wrong date! It is in your record as 20th October 2009, but it should be 29th October 2009. If it was entered with the correct date, I think I would have the privilege of having given you your 30,000th Chaser point!

Walt (G3NYY)

Excellent Roy, many congratulations.

30000 chaser points and we still have not had a QSO.

That strikes me as something that needs rectifying ASAP. I shall dig out my 80m antenna ready for my next activation. With all the dashes in my callsign and all the dots in yours we could mix them together and both end up with a reasonable call! :wink:

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to G3NYY:

My apologies for the typo Walt. As I commemted in our QSO, you were indeed the activator who pushed me through the magic milestone. Now corrected in the data base.

Roy G4SSH

In reply to G4BLH:

Congratulations Roy on a superb achievement!

Mark G0VOF

In reply to G4SSH:

As I commented in our QSO, you were indeed the activator who
pushed me through the magic milestone.
Now corrected in the data base.

Thanks, Roy. I am truly honoured!
:slight_smile:

Now, good luck with the next 30,000.

Walt (G3NYY)

I’m always pleased when I’m hearing “dih-dih-dih dih-dih-dih dih-dih-dih-dih” in the SOTA pile-up. I talk to myself “Roy’s calling! The activation is complete now …”

Congratulations to your great achievement, Roy! Thanks for all QSOs we already have. I hope we will make many other contacts from many summits in the future.

73 & CW Forever

Jan OK1NF

In reply to G4BLH:

Wow, amazing Roy well done.

Mike G0HIO

Hi Roy,

I wasn’t going to congratulate you for 30000 chaser points, beacause I forgot you get a certificate for every 5000 chaser points and I thought that your next certificate at 50000 chaser points.

Congratulations Roy on achieving 30000 chaser points.

Jimmy M3EYP in EA6

In reply to G4BLH:

Hello Roy,
I noticed as many others your very nice acievement, 30 000 chaser points.
When we had our QSOs on 28. OCT on 7 MHz, I did not know, you were so close to this achievement.
My best congrats and hope to meet you again on bands.
Take care, Pavel, OK2BMA

In reply to OK2BMA:

Many congratulations Roy,
I wish you good luck on the next 10´000 points!

Vy73 Fritz

Dear Roy, congratulation on your exratordinary achivement.
It’s always my pleasure to hear you calling me during my activations.
I know that most of the time you are listening (into wall of callers) and waiting for a good oportunity to place your call.

In reply to Z35M:

Thank you all for the comments and good wishes, which are much appreciated.

To be congratulated on an achievement by friends from so many different countries is very special.

Roy G4SSH

Congrats Roy,

what a great achievement! Hope to meet you on the air many more times in the future.

73 Bernhard DL4CW