2015 - One Year of SOTA in pictures

Hi.
I made a video with picture compilation of the summits that I activated during 2015 and I decided to share with the SOTA comunity.

Enjoy it.
73s
Sergio, CT2JLS

5 Likes

Hi Sergio,

tks a lot for your video, it is really good, congratulations and keep doing SOTA.

Best 73 es HNH 2016.

CT1DRB
David Quental

Hi Sérgio

Nice, very nice! Hope to do some activations with you this year.

Vy 73

Pedro

Sérgio,
Excellent video with some great activations. Looking forward to the 2016 version already!

For those who want to sing along to the awesome music in the video, you can rely on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwrgAnx6Q8 (OK, maybe they aren’t quite the real lyrics, but I find them fun to sing)

1 Like

Hi everyone.
Thanks alot for your encouraging comments.
Doing this video was very fun to me, remembering all activations and all the amasing time that I spent on it. It was really fantastic to discover some wonderful places in my oun country.
Of course the video could be better but…maby the next one in 2016 could be better.
My target of activate 1 summit, never activated before, per month was reached. So I’m very happy whith my self.
For the present year I’ll try the same target.

By the way the lyrics for Fortuna theme is fantastic.

Again thanks.

Regards
Sergio CT2JLS

1 Like

Greetings.

Rather enjoyed your video of the year and the music that went with it as when the first tracked kicked in was expecting Within Temptation to kick in and the vocals of that lovely singer.

But the 3rd tune did it for me, don’t know about putting the hammer down but putting the key down more like and doing what they say we can’t do :slight_smile:

Mighty good one there fella :grinning:
Karl 73s