We had a heavy downpour in the morning, right when Peter, OE5PGL, and myself were to leave for our planned activiation of Hochplett OE/OO-283. The forecast is “rainy throughout the day with occassional intense rain”. The weather seems to be better in the eastern part of Austria.
We decided to activate Buchberg OE/OO-117 instead. This summit is accessible on a forest road and can be accomplished in bad weather. If the weather clears up (which is unlikely), we will go for other summits in the afternoon.
I wonder what the other guys are doing…
73 Heinz, OE5EEP